- My husband and I are both friends of Saint Andrew’s Camp, and visit during the camping season.
- We are co-webmasters and photographers of the Saints Peter and Paul South River OCA Parish website.
- I sing (Soprano) in the church choir and in the Spirit of Orthodoxy choir
- This summer, in addition to visiting camp for one week, we will be taking a trip to the Hogar Raphael Ayau Orphanage in Guatemala City, Guatemala. The children there are under the care of Orthodox nuns. We will be pitching in with facility beautification and improvements.
- In college, I served as the treasurer for the Pro-Life Organization of Boston College. My husband are both strongly aligned with the Pro-Life cause.
- My husband and I support Ancient Faith Radio in listening and sponsorship.
Favorite Saint and Why: Saint Theodora, who helped Orthodoxy triumph over iconoclasm.
Tatiana’s Orthodox-focused blog: The True Light.
Favorite Color: Green (Just like St. Andrew’s Camp!)
What you did at camp last year:
Last year, we visited camp for one and a half weeks with a wellness program. I brought yoga, pilates, aerobic exercise, and relaxation and breathing techniques, all of which the campers really enjoyed. Jeff played countless games of capture the flag. I also held an educational chocolate tasting of dark, organic chocolates, and provided a discussion about the health benefits of dark chocolate and the cacao plant. We also spent one week in the kitchen as cooks, which we greatly enjoyed! Our favorite meal to cook was blueberry pancakes for breakfast, but we also did have a fun time accidentally burning the bacon in the oven! And, of course, as part of our wellness routine, we made a big push for extra fruits and veggies that week, though we did treat campers once to ice cream and waffles, too!